Breaking News
recent

Latest Courses


Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) – 2018 | [ 19.99$ Course For Free ]


Description:

This course will build on knowledge gained in RHCSA or LFCS. The course won’t start with basics since this a fairly advanced level course in Linux. If you are interested in the basics, please start off with RHCSA. Software used will be CentOS 7 which is identical to Red Hat 7 and is available to download for free.The course will have hands on demo, theory and background of concepts that are part of this certification.

Who is the target audience?

  • Students who want to pursue advanced system concepts in Linux

Requirements

  • It will be good to have knowledge of RHCSA or LFCS level
File Size: 799.8 MB
Direct Download:
Link | Mirror
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading):
Link | Mirror
Source: https://www.udemy.com/red-hat-certified-engineer-rhce-2018/
NOTICE: - Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker
 - Highly Recommend to Use Torrent Links for Big Size Files
TRUE TEACHER

TRUE TEACHER

I'm an Expert of Computer and I love computers so much. I like to learn them. I love programming, gaming, computers, etc. I've YouTube Channels like MMCM, PRO PAKISTANI and PGB. I'll help you a lot with my knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.