Breaking News
recent

Latest Courses


Ethical Hacking:Beginner Guide To Web Application Pentesting | [ 174.99$ Course For Free ]




Description:

Welcome to the basics of web application hacking where you will learn how to look for security flaws in web applications and how to execute them.
We will cover the basics that any beginner should have, you will not have to write any code during this course and I created this course keeping in my mind that my students won’t have any prior knowledge.
You will learn lots:
  1. You will learn how to setup your lab
  2. You will get comfortable with Kali Linux
  3. You will find and execute exploits related to web application vulnerabilities
That’s only the tip of the iceberg, there’s still much more to come.
This course is made for anyone looking to start educating themselves in web application security and start their career in this field, Web Developers will also understand how these attacks happen and will help improve their security.

Who this course is for:

  • Web Developers
  • Hacking Enthusiasts
  • Programmers
  • People Who Want To Start Their Red Team Career
  • IT Students

Requirements

  • Basic Computer Knowledge
  • No Programming Language Required
  • +4 GB of Ram Size
  • A Desire To Learn New Stuff
File Size: 808.4 MB
Direct Download:
Link | Mirror
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading):
Link | Mirror
Source: https://www.udemy.com/ethical-hacking-beginner-guide-to-web-application-hacking/
NOTICE: - Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker
 - Highly Recommend to Use Torrent Links for Big Size Files
TRUE TEACHER

TRUE TEACHER

I'm an Expert of Computer and I love computers so much. I like to learn them. I love programming, gaming, computers, etc. I've YouTube Channels like MMCM, PRO PAKISTANI and PGB. I'll help you a lot with my knowledge and experience.

1 comment:

  1. Top Technologies to learn


    Excellent blog with lots of information. I have to thank for this. Do share more.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.