Breaking News
recent

Latest Courses


RxJava Master Class with MVVM for Android Development | [ 99.99$ Course For Free ]


Description:

Hi my friends,
welcome to RxJava Master Class : Learn RxJava for  Android Development .This course designed for android developers with no experience in RxJava and basics knowledge in Kotlin and want to use it in their code.
HI
I am Mahmoud Ramadan ,I am software engineer with 6 years experience in Android Development.I have developed many Android Apps like chatting, video calling, augmented reality and events based apps.I use RxJava daily in my work and I will help you to master it with RxAndroid to be better Android Developer
By end of this course you will learn
  • RxJava Basics
  • RxJava Creation Operators
  • RxJava Filtering Operators
  • RxJava Combining Operators
  • RxJava Transformation Operators
  • RxJava Subjects
  • RxJava with Retrofit
  • RxJava Error handling
  • RxJava with MVVM Design pattern
  • RXJava with repository Design Pattern
  • RxJava with Android Architecture components Like ViewModel,LiveData and Room DataBase

Who this course is for:

  • have no experience in RxJava
  • want to be better android developer
  • want to learn How to use MVVM with Repository Design Pattern with RxJava to architect your Android App

Requirements

  • have experience in android development
  • have basics of Kotlin Programming language
File Size: Size: 3.6 GB
Direct Download
Link | Mirror
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)
Link | Mirror
Source: https://www.udemy.com/rxjava-master-class-learn-rxjava-for-android-development/

NOTICE: 
- Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker 
- Highly Recommend to Use Torrent Links for Big Size Files
TRUE TEACHER

TRUE TEACHER

I'm an Expert of Computer and I love computers so much. I like to learn them. I love programming, gaming, computers, etc. I've YouTube Channels like MMCM, PRO PAKISTANI and PGB. I'll help you a lot with my knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.