Breaking News
recent

Latest Courses


Python from Beginner to Expert | [199.99$ Course For Free]


Description:

Requirements
  1. Just need basic Idea about Python programming.
  2. This Course guide you to the advance concepts including reference from basic tutorial.
Description
  1. I will take your through a series of lectures and tutorials on python programming. I’ll be teaching how to program using python advanced concepts  in easy way.
  2. Python is a programming language is well-known for being easy and simple to use, mainly because it allows the programmers to use a method rich in styles, instead of doing in a complex way. It also features the possibility of extending over other customization interfaces.
What we are going to Learn in this Course ?
  1. Working with Files and Directory
  2. Working with different database [Oracle and MySQL]
  3. Exception Handling in Python
  4. Why Use Lambda Functions ?
  5. Python Dates
  6. Python JSON
  7. Python RegEx
This course is for:
  1. Interested in learning python programming
  2. Students and Teachers
  3. Entrepreneurs

Who this course is for:

  • Python Beginners

Requirements

  • Basics of Python
File Size: 1.7 GB
Direct Download:
Link | Mirror
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading):
Link | Mirror
Source: https://www.udemy.com/python-beginner-to-expert/
NOTICE:
 - Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker
 - Highly Recommend to Use Torrent Links for Big Size Files
TRUE TEACHER

TRUE TEACHER

I'm an Expert of Computer and I love computers so much. I like to learn them. I love programming, gaming, computers, etc. I've YouTube Channels like MMCM, PRO PAKISTANI and PGB. I'll help you a lot with my knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.